- Best actor: Rubens Muratovski, for the role in the performance "Straw in the wind", Macedonia
- Best Performance: "Tobelia", director NIck Upper, co-production of Bulgaria, Slovenia, Macedonia and Montenegro
- Award Jacques Lacarriere for stage experiment and innovation: "Edith Piaf - Common places", France
- Award for the best young actor Nonika Malkoutzi, for the performance "Perversion", Greece
- Award “JAVNOST” for the best discovering of the reality: Irena Sterijovska, director of the performance "Straw in the wind", Macedonia
- Special awards: Sotir Chaushevski for life contribution in development of theatre arts in Prespa and Marija Kondovska for youngest performer on the festival
The 12 edition of Actor of Europe was one of the best and most visited by audience in the history of this festival. Festival jury lead by great Macedonian actor Meto Jovanovski, with the members, actor Vesna Gavril and theater director Martin Kocovski, decided this year's awards to be given to:
Text from Jacques Lacarrière, spiritual founder of Actor of Europe, published in Figaro, Paris, 2003 for the First edition of the Festival.