Жирито во состав: Мето Јовановски, претседател, Назиф Услу (Турција), Елена Трајковска и Атила Клинче ги додели следните награди:
The jury consisting of: Meto Jovanovski, president, Nazif Uslu (Turkey), Elena Trajkovska and Atila Klinche, granted the following awards:
- The "Young Europe Award" was given to the international project under the auspices of UNESCO - "Happiness is a new idea in Europe" with the participation of young actors from the Balkan countries.
- The Jacques Lacarriere Award was given to Kane Kampmann and Brian Michaels from Germany for the play "Making the Past Visible - Communication in and about the Holocaust".
- The award for the best dramatic text was given to Goce Ristovski for the duodrama "9".
- The "Prespa Dionysus Award" is given to Natasha Petrović from Serbia for the play "Chuchuk Stana" from the National Theater of Timochka Kraina "Zoran Radmilović", Zaečar.
- The award for the best play as a whole was given to the play "In the Name of the Father" produced by the Arti, na/on, Zurich, Switzerland. Text by Ridvan Dibra, directed by Sulejman Rushiti with actor Daut Ahmeti.
- "The Actor of Europe Award" for 2023 was given to Slobodan Marunović, Montenegro, for his role in the play "The Last Hour of Njegoš", based on a text by Slobodan Tomović and directed by Blagota Eraković, a project of the National Theater from Podgorica.
Text from Jacques Lacarrière, spiritual founder of Actor of Europe, published in Figaro, Paris, 2003 for the First edition of the Festival.